Naval Mine Countermeasures
2G Robotics offers an Optical MCM Identification payloads that enable navies to complete the remote identification of MLOs using existing UUV platforms. This payload consists of a high-resolution stills camera to gain an optical positive ID, and a laser scanner to gain a quantifiable understanding of the target.
Remote Mine Identification
Complete Situational Awareness
- 4K resolution enhanced images and quantifiable laser data for complete situational awareness. Direct laser measurements of mine targets to enhance image-based optical identification and localization.
High Operational Tempo
- Onboard, real-time light correction and undistortion for rapid download and post-mission analysis. Target reacquire using UUV assets to minimize sorties and increase operational tempo.
- Complete mine identification with submerged UUVs. Covert ID of multiple MLO’s in a single AUV mission with a vessel at standoff distance.
- Remote camera ID minimizes minefield diver deployments by reducing false positives from sonar detection.
- Payloads built for cost-efficient platforms reduce cost. Reduction of diver team and expensive maintenance of MCMVs.